Spaghetti Squash Citrus Crepe
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 1 people
- 1 crepe
- 1 oz. spaghetti squash
- 1 tbs scallion
- 2 tbs olive oil, separated
- 1 clove fresh garlic, diced
- Juice of ½ orange
- ¼ cup Citrus Sprouts
- A dash of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Pre-heat a skillet on low/medium heat add 1 tbs of olive oil and let it warm for about 90 seconds. Add spaghetti squash and let saute.
- When the spaghetti squash starts to soften add the diced garlic clove, and a dash of salt, let cook 2 more minutes, remove from skillet and place aside Lower heat on skillet.
- In a separate bowl, add the juice of ½ orange, and dash of pink salt.
- Slowly add in 1 tbs of olive oil. When fully blended add in scallion.
- Heat store bought packaged crepe, or make from scratch. (I buy Frieda’s Crepes) Only 30 calories per serving.
- Remove crepe from heat, and plate. Add in spaghetti squash, and citrus greens. Drizzle dressing over greens, enjoy.
Emulsify your citrus with olive oil. Add citrus in a bowl first and slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisk briskly, until olive oil and citrus juice have a thickness to it. Add pink salt to taste. Bottle and keep for up to one week.
This post was exported to WordPress with one click using Wordable.